ATTEND OUR EVENTS THIS OCTOBER
Visit our events calendar and choose the month view at the top right for a full list of ways to get involved this October!
We are fortunate to have the support of both local and national companies that help us raise funds for life-saving breast health services. Many of our partners’ fundraising events take place during the month of October – National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Check out our October partners and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a partnership idea for October 2016! As you’ll see, the possibilities are endless but the result of each partnership is the same – raising critical funding to help power our mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
- Location: Baylor Scott & White Lakeway – 100 Medical Parkway Lakeway, TX 78734
- Description: Baylor Scott & White has partnered with Susan G. Komen Austin to host a fashion show featuring breast cancer survivors. Join us for this free event to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Location: Participating Restaurants
- Description: Dine Out for the Cure at any participating restaurant and a portion of your final tab will be donated to Susan G. Komen Austin
- Location: Kendra Scott South Congress – 1400 S Congress Ave Suite A-170, Austin, TX 78704
- Description: Join Kendra Scott and Komen Austin for a night of shopping and giving back. 20% of the evening’s sales will be donated to Susan G. Komen Austin.
- Location: Wild West Cedar Park – 401 E. Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613
- Description: Join Kase101 for the Bosom Ball benefiting Susan G. Komen Austin featuring the Band Perry, Jana Kramer, Maren Morris, and RaeLynn.
- Location: Hill Country Galleria – 12700 Hill Country Blvd. Ste. T-100 Bee Cave, TX 78738
- The Hill Country Galleria monthly Wine Walk in October is turning PINK to recognize Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- 1:30pm-3:30 pm
- Location: Virginia Recreation Center – 7500 Blessing Ave, Austin, TX 78752
- Join 102.7 Latino and 107.1 La Z for an afternoon of Zumba benefiting Komen Austin. $10 donation required to participate.
- Location: Painting with a Twist North Austin – 8820 Burnet Rd. Ste 507 Austin, TX 78757
- Join Painting with a Twist North Austin for Painting with a Purpose benefiting Susan G. Komen Austin.
- 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Location: Gracie Barra Cedar Park Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Fitness Center – 500 Cypress Creek Rd Suite 120 Cedar Park, TX
- Join Gracie Barra Cedar Park for a day of fitness fun featuring yoga, Zumba, kickboxing, and self-defense benefitting Susan G. Komen Austin.
Moving 4 Word is donating 5% of all sales in October to Komen Austin.
Lamb’s Tire and Automotive is donating $10 to Komen Austin for every oil change on Tuesdays in October.
SUAVS will donate $5 to Komen Austin for every pair of shoes purchased online in October 2016.
Elevé Cosmetics will donate 10% of sales to Komen Austin of their ‘Pink Package’ beauty kit in October 2016. Elevé is 100% all-natural, cruelty free and very healthy for skin.
Beginning in October, Komen Austin will join Ride Austin’s ‘Round up for Charity’ program where riders can opt to have their fares rounded up to the nearest dollar, and have those funds donated to their charity of choice.